Today I’m home for the night. After this post I’m going to sew, I need to! Not much is new and I don’t have any major plans yet this summer. Here’s my small goal list:
- Eat more grilled veggies/more fresh foods!
- Go to the drive through safari about 40 minutes away from home. (you can feed giraffes and zebras!!!)
- Go visit India in New York
- Plant flowers in back yard
- Ride my bike on the tow path
- Get Bunny a baby pool to walk around in (she loves it)
- Drive to a neighbor state for a day
First thing is first. I made a better Curry Chicken Salad then my old job at Lucky’s did and it was insanely cheap to make once you stock up on the main ingredients. The only thing you would need to buy is the chicken! I plan on making this once a week and Matt kind of loves it now like I do.
Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich:
- boneless chicken breast
- sliced almonds
- salt and pepper
- curry powder
How do you make it you ask?
Cut up chicken into small pieces and put on baking sheet, cook for 30 min on 350. Cut up celery and carrots. Take chicken out and cut into small cubes. Combine all ingredients using a couple squeezes of honey, a couple spoons of curry (to taste, DON’T PUT IN TOO MUCH CURRY, a little goes a long way), and mayo! Stir, stir, stir, stir, toast two pieces of whole grain, romaine lettuce leaf, and eat! It’s so easy and semi stinkin’ healthy. Plus it was a cute date for babe n I. Booyah, Luckys!
My new favorite bar Reddstone with the best patio/mixed fresh drinks/awesome tacos.
best girl friend
Amber’s cute stickers.
Time to craft. I will get something done today.